Dr. Douglas A. Roth is a highly skilled and talented plastic surgeon specializing in cosmetic surgery of the face and body. He provides high quality cosmetic and reconstructive surgery results combined with individualized and compassionate patient care. He is well known for advanced techniques of blepharoplasty and facelifts for facial rejuvenation as well as painless and minimal bruising Botox and dermal filler injections. Dr. Roth is frequently requested to treat physicians and their family members in addition to patients from across the tri-state area. Dr. Roth is the Chief of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Northern Westchester Hospital in Northern Westchester. Dr. Roth is also the Director of Plastic Surgery of the Mount Sinai Health System at the Mount Kisco Medical Group. His practice offers laser assisted Smart-Liposuction and fat grafting for advanced body contouring procedures. He is a graduate of MIT and NYU School of Medicine. Dr. Roth did his Plastic Surgery residency training at the world-renowned Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery at New York University Medical Center and his Aesthetic Plastic Surgery training at the Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital in New York. He was included in New York Magazine's Best Doctors for 2015 and Westchester Magazine's Top Doctors issues for 2007-2015. He was also selected by Castle Connolly for the Top Doctors in the New York Metro Area in 2008 through 2015. Dr. Roth has authored many original research papers in the fields of growth factors, craniofacial reconstruction and cheek reconstruction. In 1999, he brought this high level of plastic surgery practice to his patients and the entire community in Northern Westchester as the first plastic surgeon in MKMG.
Dr. Douglas Roth is a double board certified award winning plastic surgeon in practice for over sixteen years in the prestigious Mount Kisco Medical Group; a large multi-specialty group practice in Westchester, Putnam and Dutchess counties with over four hundred physicians. Patients routinely travel from all areas of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut to have their plastic surgery procedures performed by Dr. Roth. Our patients are very satisfied with their results and overall experience; they frequently return with their friends and family for additional procedures.
Dr. Roth specializes in cosmetic plastic surgery procedures of the eyes, face, breasts and body including non-invasive minimally painful injectable Botox and Dermal filler procedures. He is an expert in short recovery blepharoplasty, breast augmentation, short scar facelifts and short scar breast reductions. He also has extensive expertise with breast reconstruction after breast cancer and with reconstructing skin cancer and Mohs surgery defects of the face.
Your cosmetic surgery consultation with Dr. Douglas Roth will be very pleasant and informative. The office suite is over ten thousand square feet and is brand new. You will be met by his well trained and professional staff in a very timely fashion. Dr. Roth will spend all the necessary time analyzing your specific cosmetic concerns and surgical goals. He will answer all your questions and explain the procedures that are appropriate for you to achieve your goals. Dr. Roth emphasizes practical and safe cosmetic surgery procedures that give a natural looking result.
Dr. Roth operates in two fully accredited surgical facilities near his office in Mount Kisco. We also have a fully AAAASF certified operating room in the main office location for increased patient convenience and privacy. Patients who require an over-night stay after surgery are scheduled at Northern Westchester Hospital at 400 East Main Street, Mount Kisco. Patients who will be going home the same day of surgery are scheduled in the office surgical suite or at the Ambulatory Surgery Center of Westchester located at 34 South Bedford Road, Mt. Kisco. All three locations have highly trained Board Certified Anesthesiologists, outstanding nursing care, and specialize in caring for plastic surgery patients.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology - B.S., 1986
- New York University School of Medicine - M.D., 1990
- General Surgery Residency - NYU Medical Center, N.Y., 1990-1996, Chief Resident, 1995-1996
- Craniofacial Research Fellowship, Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, NYU Medical Center, 1993-1994
- Plastic Surgery Residency, Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, NYU Medical Center, 1996-1998, Chief Resident, 1997-1998
- Microvascular Surgery Fellowship, NYU Medical Center, Bellevue Hospital, Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, 1998-1999
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2000
- American Board of Surgery 1997
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons - Fellow
- New York Regional Plastic Surgery Society
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society For Laser Medicine and Surgery
- New York Academy of Medicine, FELLOW
- Northern Westchester Hospital, Mount Kisco, New York.
- Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital, New York, N.Y.
- Ambulatory Surgery Center of Westchester, Mount Kisco, N.Y.
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery