Our philosophy is to provide our patients with the safest, most advanced, and most predictable results in a personalized, discrete and caring environment. We strive to treat every patient as a member of our practice family and to exceed their expectations with a favorable outcome.
Monday through Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday through Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm Friday 2:00pm - 6:00pm Friday 2:00pm - 6:00pm
We offer a full spectrum of both surgical and non-surgical treatment options for plastic surgery related problems. Our emphasis is on what the patient's realistic goals are and how to best meet them in a safe and predictable manner. We do not promise nor guarantee unrealistic results but to strive to achieve better then expected outcomes without significant complications. Adequate time is alloted at the time of your initial consultation to explain the pertinent issues and reasonable alternative treatments, risks, benefits, and postoperative course are explained before surgery to minimize fear, anxiety, and uncertainty. We find that an informed patient is our best customer and this helps to insure that both doctor and patient are in agreement before treatment is rendered. The patient is encouraged to ask questions or to speak with prior patients if desired. The office staff is always available to answer additional inquiries after the initial consultation. Above all we want the patient to be comfortable with their choice of surgeon and treatment.
Minor surgery is often done in the office in a comfortable setting. More extensive surgery is performed at local hospitals as either ambulatory or inpatient procedures with a board certified anesthesiologist present.
- Brown University 1982 - 1986
- M.D - Cornell University Medical College 1986 - 1990
- General Surgery Residency - Albert Einstein/Montefiore Medical 1990 - 1994
- Plastic Surgery Residency - Nassau County Medical Center 1994 - 1996
- Hand Surgery - Baylor College of Medicine 1996 - 1997
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1999
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2009
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons
- New York Regional Society of Plastic Surgeons
- New York Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Greenwich Medical Society
- Connecticut Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital, New York, NY
- Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich, CT
- Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, NY