Welcome to our office. My staff and I aim to provide quality plastic surgery care customized to meet your personal expectations. We want you to be well-informed and confident about your decision to look and feel your best. We offer the latest treatment options that will produce safe, consistent, and natural-looking results for you.
Monday through Friday 9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.
Cosmetis Surgery of the face, breast, and body.
A consultation in our office provides our patients with the opportunity to discuss specific goals and expectations. A thorough evaluation including a medical history and a physical examination is performed to offer the best treatment options. We believe in utilizing safe, effective, and time tested techniques to achieve realistic and natural looking results. We are committed to patient education and believe this is the foundation for a favorable outcome and a satisfied patient.
Surgery is performed in a fully accredited ambulatory surgical center by board certified anesthesiologists and/or nurse anesthetists.
- B.A.-Wabash College, 1981
- M.D.-Indiana University School of Medicine, 1985
- General Surgery/Plastic Surgery Residency-Loyola University Medical Center, 1985 -1991
- Fellowship-Institute for Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery, 1991
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1994
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Ohio Valley Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Community Hospital, Munster, IN
- St. Anthony Medical Center, Crown Point, IN
- Illiana Surgery and Medical Center, Munster, IN