Dr. Zandi's philosophy for patient care is simple. He does what it takes to achieve the proper result, he takes the extra effort and time, and never a short cut. His service is professional and attentive.
The majority of Dr. Zandi's operations are performed at his private onsite accredited surgery facility.
- MD - University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran 1957 - 1965
- Internship - Monmouth Medical Center Long Branch, NJ 1966 - 1967
- General Surgery Residency - Long Island College Hospital Brooklyn, NY 1967 - 1972
- Plastic Surgery Residency - Allentown Hospital, Allentown, PA 1972 - 1974
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1977
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Liposuction Society of North America
- Washington Hospital, Fremont, CA