Joseph N. DiBello Jr., M.D., F.A.C.S. -twice named Top Doc for Women by Philadelphia Magazine- is a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon serving clients in Philadelphia, Montgomery County, Bucks County, and Southern New Jersey seeking Cosmetic Surgery of the Face, Breast, and Body. Dr. DiBello and his dedicated staff at his practice, DiBello Plastic Surgery, represent the highest level of expertise and integrity. Their belief is that each person they come in contact with deserves the best in cosmetic surgery and reconstructive surgery, and the best is exactly what the staff at DiBello Plastic Surgery has to offer.
DiBello Plastic Surgery was founded on a simple concept: that every individual who meets with them and every client that Dr. DiBello decides to perform plastic surgery and reconstructive surgery on deserves to be treated with the highest level of care, compassion, service, and respect. They also deserve to be beautiful.
Clients of DiBello Plastic Surgery notice right away that to Dr. DiBello and every member of his staff, each individual they consult and work with is unique, and deserves only the best results. To them, this means doing their best work both in consulting with their clients and in meeting the goals for the individuals who have placed their trust in their hands. DiBello Plastic Surgery truly lives their motto, "The First Name in Beautiful."
A personal consultation with Dr. DiBello allows you to meet Dr. DiBello and his staff as well as acquire all the information you need to make an informed decision about the procedure(s) you are interested in. A typical consultation may take anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour, but will end only when your concerns have been addressed and questions answered to your satisfaction.
During the consultation, Dr. DiBello will explain the procedure(s), the risks involved, and the possibility of success.You are encouraged to bring a list of your own questions, as well as a note pad to jot down any information not included in the take-home reading materials we will provide. Dr. DiBello will review your medical condition that might affect the surgical result. Your expectations and goals are also discussed, to make certain the desired surgical outcome is realistic.
- B.A. - Biology Magna Cum Laude - Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, 1984
- M.D. - Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA, 1989
- General Surgery - Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, 1995
- Plastic Surgery - Wright State University, Dayton, OH, 1997
- Assistant Professor Plastic Surgery - Temple University Medical Center, 1997 - 2000
- Clinical Assistant Professor Plastic Surgery - Temple University Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA, 2000 - Present
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1999
- American Board of Surgery 1996
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Robert H. Ivy Society
- Jeanes Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Holy Redeemer Hospital & Medical Center, Meadowbrook, PA