Dr. Jeff Scott is dedicated to providing patients with the most state-of-the-art surgical care to help them reach their aesthetic enhancement goals. Dr. Scott is an experienced, board-certified Florida plastic cosmetic surgeon with an impeccable list of credentials and a commitment to safe, effective care with natural-looking results. He and his team at the Plastic Surgery Center located in Bradenton and Sarasota, Florida offer a number of enhancement options – including breast augmentation, facelift, body contouring, liposuction, and tummy tuck surgery. The facilities are federal and state-licensed ambulatory surgery centers and are equipped to perform state-of-the-art surgical procedures. Dr. Scott prides himself on honest communication with patients and discusses every aspect of procedures in detail to make sure the patient is making the choice best suited to their own unique needs. He is committed to helping patients rejuvenate, restore, and renew their bodies for a more youthful, contoured appearance.
Dr. Scott is originally from Kansas City and graduated Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Oklahoma. He completed his medical degree at the University of Kansas School of Medicine, graduating with Alpha Omega Alpha honors. Following a five-year residency in general surgery and trauma at the Medical College of Virginia in Richmond, Dr. Scott trained for two additional years in plastic and reconstructive surgery at the same institution. He became certified by the American Board of Surgery in1990 and the American Board of Plastic Surgery in 1993. He is an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Aesthetic Surgery of the face and body
All surgical procedures which require anethesia are performed at Manatee Surgical Center. This is a free standing outpatient multispecialty surgical center which has recieved Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
- University of Oklahoma, BS Chemistry 1980 (Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society)
- University of Kansas Medical School, M.D. Degree 1984 (Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society)
- Medical College of Virginia, General Surgery Residency 1984-1989
- Medical College of Virginia, Plastic Surgery Fellowship 1989-1991
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1993
- American Board of Surgery 1990
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons - Member
- American College of Surgeons - Fellow
- Florida Medical Society - Fellow
- Manatee County Medical Society
- Manatee Memorial Hospital, Bradenton, Florida
- Manatee Surgical Center, Bradenton, FL