Choosing to have plastic surgery is an important decision. We are dedicated to making this step, to a permanent lifestyle enhancement, a pleasant experience. Combined with Dr. Togba's artistry, our aim is to provide our patients with exceptional surgical care in achieving a realistically desired result. Further, our goal is to make the process rewarding, safe, and as comfortable as possible.
This site will introduce you to the services that are provided, however, the most effective way to have all of your questions answered is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Togba. At this time, you will be evaluated to determine the appropriate enhancement procedure specific to your needs. For clarity, Dr. Togba will explain each phase of your surgery. He will utilize an array of visuals consisting of "before" and "after" photos taken from prior patients having similar procedures. And, he will also use Photo Imaging to give you an idea of the desired effect that you are seeking. Dr. Togba has a very realistic approach in all his procedures and wants to help you make the most informed decision possible.
To allay any anxieties you may be experiencing, you will have an opportunity to ask questions or even consult with other patients who have already taken their first step to life enhancement. Our skilled staff and registered nurse, of twenty-three years, are also at your disposal to assist you in the process.
A majority of cosmetic procedures are performed on an out-patient basis. For those necessitating an overnight stay, our affiliates are The Surgery Center of Alta Bates Summit Medical Center and The San Leandro Surgery Center. For those patients, special arrangements are made by our staff. Most procedures, not requiring a general anesthetic, are performed in our state-of -the-art surgical suite featuring the most modern equipment available. Our surgical facility meets the uppermost standards and is AAAASF certified to ensure the highest level of safety. Our focus is on you, the patient. From the moment you enter our tastefully decorated offices you will be put at ease with the sound of soft music and beautiful panoramic mountain views. Melody Marigny, our patient counselor, will be on hand to guide you through many of the preliminary phases of the process.
- Completed Residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Columbia Presbyterian Hospital and Medical Center, New York, NY
- Completed General Surgical Residency, St. Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center, New York, NY
- Completed Straight Surgical Internship, St. Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center, New York, NY
- Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, received Medical Degree
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1978
- The American Board of Surgery 1976
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Fellow of the West African College of Surgeons
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- The Surgery Center of Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- The San Leandro Surgery Center