Dr. Kim aims to deliver natural results to patients demanding the highest level of attention to detail and service. Patients should be delighted with the staff, the work, and the doctor himself. Everyone in the office is very open, approachable, and available. They strive to help each patient achieve optimal results and maximize their potential.
A consultation generally takes 45 minutes to an hour. The patient is educated on any procedures of interest, and will be able to ask as many questions as desired. He ensured that all questions are answered clearly and thoroughly. The patient will also be able to view before and after photos. The patient should feel very comfortable and cared for with the doctor and his staff.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Dr. Kim and expect a prompt, clear answer.
- B.S. - Georgetown University, 1988
- M.D. - University of Pittsburgh, 1992
- General Surgery - University of Chicago, 1992 - 1995
- Hand Surgery - Wayne State University, 1995 - 1996
- Plastic Surgery - Wayne State University, 1996 - 1998
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2000
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco, CA
- St. Mary's Medical Center, San Francisco, CA
- Seton Medical Center, Daly City, CA
- Chinese Hospital, San Francisco, CA