Dr. Leach offers a full array of surgical and non-surgical procedures as well as a full line of skin care products. The most popular procedures performed at our facility are Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tucks), Thigh and Buttocks Lifts, Upper Arm Lifts, Liposuction, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lifts, Breast Reduction, Male Breast Reduction, Facelifts, Forehead Lifts, Eyelid Surgery, and Laser Hair Removal. Also very popular are Botox Injections, Restylane and the BioMedic La Roche-Posay skin care program.
Dr. Leach believes that it is important for him to understand your desired goals. He typically spends at least two sessions to get to know you, to agree on a plan, and to make sure that expectations are in line with a realistic surgical outcome.
During your initial consultation, Dr. Leach will discuss your concerns and goals, review your past medical and surgical history, examine you, and then recommend the treatment or procedure that is most appropriate for you. He will then explain thoroughly how the procedure is done and describe the outcome he will most likely achieve. After all of your questions are answered about your surgery you will meet with our patient counselor.
Our patient counselor will provide you with all the fees associated with the planned procedure, show you before and after photos, discuss where you would have the surgery, and give you a tour of our ambulatory surgery facility.
During your pre-operative visit you will meet again with
Dr. Leach, our registered nurse, and our patient counselor to go over all of the last minute details about your surgery. You can be assured that Dr. Leach and every member of his medical and support team takes pride in patient privacy, comfort and individual attention given throughout the surgical experience.
- Rutgers University, B.A. Biology - 1980
- New Jersey Medical School, M.D. - 1985
- New Jersey Medical School, General Surgery - 1985 - 1990
- New Jersey Medical School, Plastic Surgery - 1990 - 1992
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1994
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- The New Jersey Society of Plastic Surgery
- University Medical Center at Princeton
- 253 Witherspoon Street
- Princeton, New Jersey 08540
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- One Robert Wood Johnson Place
- New Brunswick, New Jersey 08901