Dr. Leonard Tachmes specializes in aesthetic surgery of the face and body. His philosophy centers around providing excellent care and service to all his patients in a professional and respectful environment. He is the director of the Miami Beach Plastic Surgery Center and Medspa. The clinic is a 3000 square foot facility providing surgical and non-surgical treatments of the aging face, breast aesthetic and revisional surgery, male chest and abdominal wall aesthetic surgery, liposuction for body contouring and abdominoplasty procedures. He is the only Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in the South Beach area with a fully accredited operating room and medspa.
Board certified Miami Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Tachmes has been in practice in Miami since 1994 and is a south Florida expert on Facelifts, Brazilian Butt Lifts, Mommy-Makeover surgery and Breast Augmentations with implants and fat transfer. He also has a special interest and treats many difficult breast implant revision patients.
The Practice also offers Coolsculpting, Laser Hair Removal treatments, Venus Freeze cellulite and body contouring procedures, injectables like Botox, Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm, PRP, Sculptra and a quality line of skin care products, facials and peels from Dr. Tachmesâ€™ private label line.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Dr. Tachmes is available for consultations Monday through Friday from 9pm to 5pm. Please call our office to schedule your complimentary appointment to meet the doctor.
- B.S. - Duke University, Durham, NC - 1977 - 1981
- M.D. - Jefferson Medical College - Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA - 1982 - 1986
- General Surgery Internship - Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital, Cooperstown, NY - 1986 - 1987
- General Surgery Residency - Brookdale Hospital Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY - 1987 - 1991
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency - University of Chicago Medical Center, Chicago, IL - 1991 - 1993
- Roconstructive Microsurgery Fellowship - Memorial Sloan - Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY - 1993 - 1994
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1997
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2008
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- North Shore Hospital Medical Center
- Larkin Community Hospital