What truly sets Dr. Epstein apart is his philosophy towards patients. The focus: giving each patient the highest level of personal service. From personal consultations to thorough follow-up care, Dr. Epstein is actively involved with every facet of your treatment. Throughout, you can be sure that you'll get personalized, attentive care that's tailored to meet your unique needs.
Dr. Epstein educates his patients about procedures and results. He is ready to answer any of your questions and inform you about each procedure. Dr. Epstein graduated from the University of Michigan with his undergraduate degree, he obtained his medical degree from Wayne State University. Dr. Epstein holds membership in both the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Dr. Epstein is dedicated to the field of plastic surgery, he offers the same dedication and focus for his patients.
At MAE plastic surgery, patients may expect the following from Dr. Michael A. Epstein and Staff:
- A board certified plastic surgeon
- A team of certified anesthesiologists
- A surgeon recognized by the larger community for his work
- Detailed information about cosmetic procedures
Monday through Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Aesthetic plastic surgery of the face, breast and body.
Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Ear Surgery (Otoplasty)
Nose Reshaping (Rhinoplasty)
Body Contouring Procedures
Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
Skin Rejuvenation Procedures (Non-Surgical)
Laser Hair Removal
Laser Skin Resurfacing (MicroDermabrasion)
Laser Skin Rejuvenation
In your consultation, you'll meet with Dr. Epstein and be guided through an educational process about your specific surgical needs.
In this way you gain a clear understanding of the particular procedure you are considering. At the same time, you wil become more comfortable with the very people who will care for you throughout your surgical experience.
Northbrook Plastic Surgery is accredited by The American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities (AAAASF). AAAASF stands alone as the program setting the “Gold Standard” for quality patient care and safety in an accredited facility. The AAAASF serves both the medical community and the public interest by establishing a means for measuring medical competence and providing an external source for evaluating patient safety in the ambulatory surgery setting. Dr. Epstein is proud to have his facility accredited by such a prestigious organization.
- 1990-1992 - Plastic Surgery Residency-Detroit Medical Center, Detroit, MI
- 1985-1990 - General Surgery Residency - Michael Reese Hospital, Chicago, IL
- 1985 - Medical Doctorate (with honors) - Wayne State Univ. School of Medicine, Detroit, MI
- 1981 - Bachelor's of Science (with distinction) -Biology-University of Michigan
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1994
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Chicago Society of Plastic Surgery
- Evanston Hospital - Evanston, IL
- Highland Park Hospital - Highland Park, IL
- Glenbrook Hospital - Glenview, IL