Michael J. Schenden, M.D. is a board certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon, located in Troy, Michigan with over 25 years experience.
Dr. Schenden will meet with you personally for the entire consultation and will listen to your unique questions, desires and expectations.
Dr. Schenden’s aesthetic and reconstructive procedures restore a positive self-image for those who want to rediscover natural beauty that has been changed by the aging process and the environment. Dr. Schenden has a history of excellent patient care and satisfaction because he pays careful attention to each patient’s medical history, individual needs and expectations.
Dr. Schenden attended the University of Michigan Medical School in Ann Arbor, Michigan and after graduating went on to Penn State University in Hershey, Pennsylvania to complete his residency and fellowship. Dr. Schenden has been in private practice for over 25 years and is currently the Chief of Plastic Surgery at William Beaumont Hospital in Troy, Michigan.
Monday and Friday: 9 - 5pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 9-4pm
For your convenience and privacy, Dr. Schenden has both an office and accredited private surgical suite in the Columbia Center in Troy, Michigan. Dr. Schenden is Chief of Plastic Surgery at William Beaumont Hospital in Troy, Michigan and has privileges at other area hospitals.
- Wayne State University - Detroit, MI 09/1968 - 06/1972
- University of Michigan Medical School - Ann Arbor, MI 09/1972 - 06/1976
- General Surgery Residency - Milton S. Hershey Medical Center Pennsylvania State University 1976-1981
- Plastic Surgery Residency - Milton S. Hershey Medical Center Pennsylvania State University 1981-1983
- Chief of Plastic Surgery William Beaumont Hospital - Troy MI 1992 - Present
- Clinical Instructor - Department of Surgery - Wayne State University - Detroit, MI 03/1984 - 08/1987
- Clinical Assistant Professor - Department of Surgery - Wayne State University - Detroit, MI 08/1987 - Present
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1984
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Michigan Academy of Plastic Surgeons
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Medical Association
- American Association of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons
- Phi Chi Medical Fraternity
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Chief of Plastic Surgery - William Beaumont Hospital - Troy, MI 1992 - Present
- Attending Staff, William Beaumont Hospital, Troy, MI
- Courtesy Staff, Crittenton Hospital Rochester, MI