We strive to offer complete care in a personal a confidential enviroment that will allow a patient to realize their goals. We offer a comprehensive educational program, courteous informed staff, a complete skin care center and a physician who will spend the time needed to explore your options with you. My goal is to provide a program that will allow a patient to feel confident in the surgeon, the staff and the procedure they chose.
Monday through Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Men and women, regardless of age, share a common desire to look their best. I offer complete care in a personal confidential enviroment. I offer aesthetic and reconstructive surgery. I specialize in facial rejuvenation, breast surgery and body contouring. Procedures are performed at a fully accredited hospital associated outpatient surgery center. Overnight stays are also available. Patients are introduced to a comprehensive educational program prior to their consultation and then adequate time is allowed for me to explore the options with the patient and to develop a treatment or operative plan that will accomplish the desired results. Botox and collagen are also offered and I perform these procedures myself. I have a full service Aesthetic Skin Care Center on site, which provides laser collagen rejuvenation, laser pigment removal, laser hair reduction, laser tattoo removal, chemical peels, silk peels, microdermabrasion and a full line of skin care products. My nurse performs the skin care treatments and she is a registered nurse under my suprevision. We have the latest procedures and equipment and can develop a personalized treatment regiment for each patient. My courteous and informed staff completes the experience by providing a comfortable, personal and confidential environment. For cosmetic procedures, consultations are complimentary.
Fully accredited outpatient surgery center associated with the hospital.
- Baylor College of Medicine, 1990
- Norfolk General Hospital, 1990 - 1991
- Loma Linda University, 1991 - 1997
- Attending Surgeon - Wash University, St. Louis, 1997 - 1998
- Private Practice, 1998 - Present
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1999
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- California Medical Association
- California Plastic Surgery Society
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek, CA
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center, San Ramon, CA
- Mt. Diablo Medical Center, Concord, CA