We believe that aesthetic and reconstructive surgery is an emotional as well as a technical process, and we want the changes that occur as a result of our patients' surgeries to improve their self-images and quality of life. Patient education is a large part of the one-on-one contact we establish with our patients. Whether a patient is undergoing a surgical procedure such as breast augmentation or a non-surgical treatment such as Botox® injections, we care about our patients and reflect that caring in individual attention to their needs and concerns.
Visit our website to learn more - http://www.parvaplasticsurgery.com
Join Our Online Network
Monday-Thursday 8:30AM-5PM, Friday 8:30AM-1PM
We offer a complimentary consultation to patients who are exploring the possibility of cosmetic ranging from breast augmentation to breast lift, breast reduction or breast revision surgery . Virginia plastic surgeon Dr. Parva also treats patients spends for breast reconstruction procedures such as lumpectomies and nippple and skin sparing masectomies. Regardless of whether patients are undergoing a cosmetic or reconstructive procedure, the Leesburg plastic surgeon spends the necessary time with each patient, discussing specifics of the procedure and addressing questions and concerns expressed by the patient. A complete physical examination is done to identify the most appropriate manner to accomplish the patient's goals. Patients may view surgical results of other patients whose anonymous before-and-after photos are available on an in-office imaging system. Our patient care coordinator gives the patient a cost quote for the procedure(s) and discusses financing options and available surgery dates. Patients may schedule a follow up consultation or future surgery at the time of consultation. Or they may consider the information shared during their visit and call or return for further discussion. Our desire is that every patient is fully informed and able to comfortably consider their options before making a decision about proceeding with surgery.
INOVA Loudon Ambulatory Surgery Center, Reston Surgery Center and Countryside Ambulatory Surgery Center are the out patient surgical facilities used. INOVA Loudoun Hospital Center, INOVA Fair Oaks Hospital and Reston Hospital Center are the hospitals used. Minor procedures are also performed in our office. Visit our website to learn more about our facility.
- B.S. - Westminster College, PA (magna Cum Laude), 1980 - 1984
- M.D. - Temple University School of Medicine, PA, 1984 - 1988
- General Surgery Residency - Temple University, 1988 - 1990, 1991 - 1993
- Chief Resident (General Surgery) - Temple University Hospital, 1993 - 1994
- Plastic Surgery Research Fellow, University of Pittsburgh, PA, 1990 - 1991
- Plastic Surgery Residency - Indiana University Medical Center, IN, 1994 - 1996
- Banis - Derr Center for Plastic Surgery - Louisville, KY, 1996 - 1997
- Parva Plastic Surgery Center, PC - Leesburg, VA, 1997 - Present
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1998
- American Board of Surgery 1996
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Medical Society of Virginia
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Loudoun County (VA) Medical Society (President 2000 - 2002)
- Reston Hospital Center, Reston, VA
- INOVA Countryside Ambulatory Surgery
- Northern Virigina Surgery Center
- Countryside Ambulatory Surgery Center