The Parker Center for Plastic Surgery in New Jersey is committed to delivering personal empathetic and expert service to its patients, improving their self-esteem and over-all quality of life. As caretakers, the highly trained and nurturing staff is afforded the luxury of an on-site surgical center that helps create a comfortable and relaxed setting for their patient's benefit.
At the Parker Center in New Jersey we specialize in breast augmentation , lipoabdominoplasty , facelift, liposuction , tummy tuck , breast revision, rhinoplasty along with many other face and body procedures.
We've been perfecting the plastic surgery patient experience for decades. We want to exceed your expectations every step of the way.
New patient appointments are usually scheduled for afternoon hours Monday through Thursday, consistent with Dr. Parker's surgical schedule. The New Jersey plastic surgery consultation will provide an opportunity to explore your options and discuss your procedures in detail. The consultation also usually includes educational videotapes, a review of photographic examples of other patients' results and may include computer imaging.
We obtain color photographs of most patients before and after surgery. Preoperatively these photographs can be "imaged" or morphed in certain cases to give the patient a idea of what surgery might do. These images are not a guarantee of results, but intended to help you imagine the possibilities of plastic surgery. Imaging is particularly helpful for the following surgeries: rhinoplasty , liposuction , facelift , browlift , eyelid surgery.
The 15,000 square foot Parker Center houses a free-standing surgical center, certified by the AAASF, and Medicare. This assures you higher safety and procedural standards. Care from a staff of registered nurses exclusively treating plastic surgery patients is coupled with the presence of an excellent team of board-certified anesthesiologist.
122 East Ridgewood Avenue
Paramus, NJ 07652
- Dr. Parker graduated Magna Cum Laude and a member of Phi Beta Kappa from Union College in Schenectady, New York. He subsequently graduated from George Washington University School of Medicine in Washi
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1990
- American Board of General Surgery 1984
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Inc
- Fellow - American College of Surgeons
- Northeasern Society of Plastic Surgery
- The Valley Hospital, Ridgewood, NJ
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack, NJ