Once you have chosen to have plastic or reconstructive surgery, the most important decision you will make is selecting a surgeon. As a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Dr. Punjabi recognizes the importance of clinical experience, surgical expertise, attention to detail, current innovative technology and consistently delivering excellence in patient care.
"The cornerstone of my philosophy is dedication to excellence, while care and concern are at the heart. Developing a good understanding of my patient's expectations and desired goals is of the utmost importance and I am able to accomplish the best result for my patients when they are well informed and thoroughly understand the benefits and limitations of what can be achieved. My staff and I are committed to providing our patients with a total positive experience in a confidential, caring and compassionate manner with as little inconvenience as possible. My patients are treated like my family"
Dr. Punjabi's priority is to provide you with the skill, experience and care that you are looking for in a plastic and reconstructive surgeon. You can be certain that his input and interest in your expectations and desired goals will make you feel comfortable and confident that you are in good "hands".
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Punjabi performs surgeries at Redlands Community Hospital, The Inland Surgery Center, which are both conveniently located next to his private practice. He also has privileges at Loma Linda University Medical Center where he is a Clinical Associate Professor of Plastic Surgery. The hospitals and surgery center offer the best possible care available for our patients. They provide the latest technologically advanced medical equipment and professional medical assistance is available at all times. All of the hospitals and surgery centers are fully accredited.
- St. Xavier's College, Bombay University, 1974 - 1976
- Government Dental College, Bombay University, 1976 - 1980
- University of Southern California, School of Dentistry, 1988 - 1990
- Case Western University School of Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Metrohealth Medical Center, 1990 - 1991, 1995 - 1997
- Residency in General Surgery, Case Western Reserve University Group of Hospital, 1993 - 1995
- Residency in Plastic Surgery, University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, 1997 - 1999
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2000
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 2001
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Cleft Palate - Craniofacial Association
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Inland Surgery Center