Dr. David Zachary Martin's practice is focused on providing high quality and compassionate care. Dr. Martin performs a full spectrum of both cosmetic and reconstructive procedures.
After contacting our office for an appointment our highly professional staff will assist you to make your visit as pleasant as possible. We believe that good communication is the key to a happy and satisfied patient. Our relaxed environment is designed to make you feel comfortable. We don't want cosmetic surgery to be intimidating. The portrayal of cosmetic surgery in the media can be confusing. We hope that our down-to-earth approach will help you make sense of it all. The goal of the consultation is for you to be fully informed about treatment options and their risks. Often your visit will be supplemented with take-home reading materials. We are committed to answering all of your questions.
The majority of procedures are performed at Good Samaritan Hospital. Good Samaritan, is a 271 - bed adult care community teaching hospital which provides comprehensive service including intensive and cardiac care units, an expanding number of innovative medical and surgical capabilities, and primary care physicians and specialists who are rated tops in their fields. Minor procedures can be performed in the office.
- B.A. in History - Colgate University, 1989 - 1993
- M.D. - Georgetown University, 1993 - 1997
- Plastic Surgery Residency - Washington University, 1997 - 2002
- Attending Plastic Surgeon - 2002 to Present
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2004
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center