David Lickstein, MD, FACS strives to provide patients with the most advanced options available in plastic surgery. He prioritizes patient safety and comfort throughout the surgical process, as well as keeping patients thoroughly informed about each step of the process. To help patients achieve their desired aesthetic outcome, Dr. Lickstein conducts a comprehensive consultation to fully understand their concerns and goals.
Dr. Lickstein is an experienced plastic surgeon who performs a variety of surgical and non-surgical cosmetic enhancement procedures, utilizing state-of-the-art techniques to provide optimal results. Some of his more commonly requested procedures include rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, breast revision surgery, and the mommy makeover. At the end of the day, Dr. Lickstein takes pride in enhancing patients’ beauty and restoring their confidence for an improved outlook on life.
Dr. Lickstein performs plastic surgery of the face, body, and breast. He is especially skilled in the mommy makeover procedure, and has had extensive experience in single-stage implant breast reconstruction after a mastectomy. In addition to surgical options, patients can opt for skin care and laser skin resurfacing treatments at Pinsky & Lickstein Plastic Surgery.
During your consultation, Dr. Lickstein will listen closely to what you are dissatisfied with about your appearance and what you would like to achieve through plastic surgery. He will conduct a physical examination of the area you are concerned with, which will help him determine the most beneficial treatment options for your needs. Dr. Lickstein will then recommend surgical and non-surgical procedures that can potentially provide you with your ideal results.
To help you make an informed decision about your treatment, Dr. Lickstein fully explains each option, touching on how your concerns can be addressed by the various procedures. He encourages anyone considering cosmetic surgery to schedule a consultation with him to discuss their options.
Dr. Lickstein performs plastic surgery procedures in facilities that focus on patient safety and comfort. He sees patients of his Palm Beach plastic surgery practice at the following locations: Jupiter Medical Center, St. Mary’s Medical Center, Good Samaritan Medical Center, Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, and Columbia Hospital (West Palm Hospital).
- MD, Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, Illinois, 1993
- BA, Tufts University, Boston, MA, cum laude, English and American Literature, 1989
- Fellowship - Hand and Microsurgery, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, 2001 - 2001
- Residency - Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Albany Medical College, Albany, NY, 1991 - 2001
- Residency in General Surgery, Tufts University-New England Medical Center, Boston, MA, 1995 -1999
- Internship in General Surgery, Tufts University-New England Medical Center, Boston, MA, 1994 - 1995
- Internship in General Surgery,Northwestern University McGaw Medical Center, Chicago, IL, 1993 - 1994
- The American Board of Plastic Surgery 2003
- The American Board of Surgery 2003
- Advanced Trauma Life Support 1997
- National Board of Medical Examiners 1994
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support 1993
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Young Plastic Surgeons Steering Committee, 2008 - 2009
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, 2008 - Present
- Palm Beach County Plastic Surgery Society, 2005 - Present
- Fellow, The American College of Surgeons, 2003 - Present
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons, 2004 - Present
- Massachusetts General Hospital Hand Surgery Society, 2002 - 2004
- Massachusetts General Hospital Surgery Society, 2002 - 2004
- Ralph A. Deterling Surgical Society, 2009
- Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgery, Resident Affiliate Group, 1999 - 2000
- National Association of Residents and Interns, 1994 - 1999
- American Medical Association, 1993 - 2000
- American Medical Student Association, 1989 - 1993
- Illinois State Medical Society, 1989 - 1993
- Director, Cutaneous Oncology, Jupiter Medical Center, Jupiter, FL, 2013 - Present
- Surgical Peer Review Committee, Jupiter Medical Center, Jupiter, FL, 2010 - Present
- Breast Leadership Committee, Jupiter Medical Center, Jupiter, FL, 2010 - Present
- Staff Surgeon, St. Maryâ€™s Medical Center, West Palm Beach, FL, 2002 - Present
- Staff Surgeon, Good Samaritan Medical Center, West Palm Beach, FL, 2002 - Present
- Staff Surgeon, Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, West Palm Beach, FL, 2002 - Present
- Staff Surgeon, Jupiter Medical Center, Jupiter, FL, 2002 - Present
- Staff Surgeon, Columbia Hospital (West Palm Hospital), West Palm Beach, FL, 2002 - Present
- Clinical Fellow and Graduate Assistant, Plastic Surgery Service, The Massachusetts General Hospital,
- Clinical Fellow in Plastic Surgery, Shriners Burns Hospital, Boston, MA, 2001 - 2002