At Ditesheim Cosmetic Surgery we have a team of individuals whose passion and desire is to deliver the best experience for each patient. Whether you are considering plastic surgery in Charlotte, non-surgical procedures or skin care services we will provide you with all of the information that you need. Your comfort and safety are of the utmost importance to us.
Monday thru Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
The consultation is the first step in your journey. Our caring team will guide you through a predictable process by providing you with valuable information. Your one hour consultation with Dr. Ditesheim and our team will allow you the opportunity to have a plan customized for you and the confidence to proceed.
A few things you should know...
- We aim to spend the majority of your time listening and understanding your needs as a patient
- There are never too many questions or wrong questions to ask
- We are passionate about helping you and love to talk about cosmetic surgery
Our friendly family atmosphere eases anxiety and promotes recovery. State-of-the-art and fully accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, our private surgical suite offers a safe and secure experience. Your anesthesia is administered by a board-certified anesthesiologist, and our registered nurses are certified in advanced cardiac life support.
Our facility promotes recovery, and our friendly atmosphere eases anxiety. Not all office-based facialities are equal.
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A.
- New York University, M.D.
- Plastic Surgery Training Harvard University
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- The American Board of Plastic Surgery 1997
- The American Board of Plastic Surgery 2007
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- North Carolina Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Mecklenburg Medical Society
- American College of Surgeons
- Carolinas Medical Center Pineville, NC
- Ballantyne Same Day Surgery Center