All procedures are performed in our state of the art, ultra-modern facility. Our operating suites are designed to offer patients comfort, convenience, and privacy. No hospital fees are involved. Patients are discharged the same day to the comfort of their own home, resulting in a cost savings to you. We have pleasant and comfortable waiting areas for family members and if necessary, transportation can be arranged at no additional expense. Our facility is accredited by the AAAHC in order to meet the highest standard of safety. It was constructed to include the most current technology and equipment. We have three locations for the convenience of our patients.
- Medical School: New York Medical College - 1990
- Internship and Residency in General Surgery: UMDNJ, Newark, N.J.
- Residency in Plastic Surgery: University of Texas, Galveston, Texas
- Fellowship in Hand and Microsurgical Reconstruction: UMDNJ, Newark, N.J.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2002
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons