At Aqua Plastic Surgery, we treat our patients like family. We try to create a comfortable and private environment while providing the most current advances in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. We build long term bonds with our clients and truly care about each person as an individual.
Our office is open from 9AM-5PM Monday through Friday. We plan on offering Saturday hours soon!
At Aqua Plastic Surgery, we offer a full spectrum of Cosmetic, Reconstructive and Hand Surgery. We also offer medical spa services like Fraxel Laser treatments and many other laser procedures. Dr. Rankin has a special interest in transaxillary endoscopic breast augmentation, which is placement of the breast implants through the arm pit using small incisions and a special camera. This unique method provides breast enlargement with no scars on the breast.
Consultations for Cosmetic Surgical Procedures are free. This is an opportunity for Dr. Rankin and his staff to answer your questions and to educate you on available treatment options. You will receive the full attention of the Doctor in private.
Aqua Plastic Surgery has a certified accredited in-office surgical suite. This offers our patients standard of care safety in a private setting. Dr. Rankin is also on staff at seven local hospitals where he performs surgery on a regular basis. Dr. Rankin is chief of plastic surgery at St. Mary's Medical Center in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- University of Michigan Undergraduate School
- Wayne State University Medical School
- Mt. Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach- General Surgery
- Wayne State University- Plastic Surgery Fellowship
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Palm Beach County Medical Society
- Palm Beach County Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Florida Medical Association
- Jupiter Medical Center
- St. Mary's Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- JFK Medical Center