facial rejuvenation (face lift, eyelid surgery, neck lift, Botox and injectables), correction of deformities (rhinoplasty, otoplasty i.e. correction of prominent ears) body contouring (liposuction, abdominoplasty, thigh lift, arm lift and buttocks augmentation) and breast surgery (breast lift, breast reduction or breast augmentation and correction of male breast deformities).
1) What procedure if any will address my concerns? 2) What does this procedure consist of? 3) How will it incorporate with my social & professional life? 4) How much does it cost? 5) Do I trust the physician in front of me to do the procedure well, does he understand what i want, and does he care enough about me?
I will determine what you like to achieve. I will discuss your options. I will go into detail about the procedure, detailed written information is supplied, and an exact quote is given. It will be up to you to decide whether, like many others, you can trust me.
- MD - American University of Beirut, 1981
- Internship and General Surgery - St. Joseph Hospital, 1981 - 1984
- Plastic Surgery - St. Louis University, 1984 - 1986
- Fellowship Hand Surgery - 1986 - 1987
- Private Practice - 1987 - Present
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1990
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Midwest Society of Plastic Surgery
- Chicago Society of Plastic Surgery
- International Society of Clinical Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- American Association for Hand Surgery
- Rush North Shore, Skokie
- Swedish Covenant, Chicago
- Holy Family, Des Plaines
- Illinois Masonic, Chicago
- Northwest Community, Arlington Heights