It's all about attitude! Plastic surgery opens the gatway to improved confidence and may even change your life. Dr. Schaffer strives to open this door through patient-doctor collaborations, meticulous craftmanship of the body, and a thorough understsanding of his patients needs and desires.
Monday through Friday 8:30 - 5:00pm
Plastic Surgeon specializing in cosmetic surgery of the breasts and body.
Dr. Schaffer invites you to visit with him and experience the Schaffer Difference - personal attention by one of the top plastic surgeons in Texas and the country. From the moment you enter the office, his warm, caring and knowledgeable staff put you at ease and make you feel at home. Helping you create and attain your vision is his first, and only, priority. Dr. Schaffer listens carefully to your desires, evaluates your problem areas and helps you select a treatment plan best suited to you. Your journey into the world of cosetic surgery can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life! Come take the journey with us!
Dr. Schaffer is located just north of downtown San Antonio in the Metropolitan Professional Building.
All major procedures are performed in an accredited, state-of-the-art out-patient surgical facility or hospital.
- Yale University School of Medicine - Department of Surgery
- Resident, Harvard Medical School Instructor of Surgery
- Resident, University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- Resident/Chief Resident & Instructor in Plastic Surgery
- National Board of Medical Examiners 1979
- Fellow American College of Surgeons 1996
- Laser Skin Resurfacing 1997
- UltraPulse CO2 Laser 1997
- Ultrasonic Assisted Liposuction 1997
- Endoscopic Surgery 1997
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2001
- American Society of Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Yale Plastic Surgery Society
- Texas Medical Association
- Southern Medical Association
- Bexar County Medical Society
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
- Christus Santa Rosa Ambulatory Center