Dr. Frank Barone and his staff offer a personalized and results-based approach to skin and body wellness. They provide the most advanced and proven surgical techniques, services and products with an experienced personal touch. Dr. Barone and his staff assess each patient’s needs and desires, understanding and considering the interdependence of individual procedures with respect for whole body wellness and rejuvenation.
Frank Barone, M.D. Plastic Surgery and evolv Medical Aesthetics, his medically based skin care practice, work together to provide a comprehensive and unique experience for all of their patients. Dr. Barone provides medical direction for both practices which are found in a single location to best maximize the patient’s clinical outcome. Services include:
- plastic and cosmetic surgery
- non- or minimally-invasive options in facial and body rejuvenation
- advanced medical skin care and a wide variety of body treatments
- laser and light therapies to reduce the risk of skin cancer and the effects of sun damage
The compassionate, caring and experienced staff provide innovative skin and body wellness programs by combining education with complete rejuvenative and corrective services, as well as complementary maintenance and post-procedure care. Dr. Barone and his team help patients create a more natural and youthful appearance using a safe, balanced approach. They strive to stimulate the mind, heal and nurture the body and soothe one’s spirit.
New office visits will include an initial consultation to discuss your individual needs. This will consist os a physical examination as well as education which may include video tapes, your condition, and surgical options, risks and benefits will be discussed with Dr. Barone at this time.
Dr. Barone performs cosmetic surgery at the Surgery Center at Regency Park, and reconstructive surgery at many Toledo area hospitals including Toledo Hospital, St. Luke's Hospital, St. Anne's Hospital and St. Vincent Mercy Medical Center.
- B.A. - Duke University, 1973
- Graduate School - University of Illinois, 1974
- Masters Degree - Indiana University, 1976
- Medical Degree - Medical College of Ohio, 1980
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1990
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Sugeons
- American Cleft Palate Association
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- St. Vincent Mercy Medical Center, Toledo, OH
- Toledo Hosital, Toledo, OH
- St. Anne's Hospital, Toledo, OH
- St. Luke's Hospital, Maumee, OH