In my Plastic Surgical practice I strive to deliver what the patient desires in a safe, timely, and comfortable manner. Education and care of the patient is of utmost importance for the entire office staff. This is why I have taken the time to complete a 5 year surgery residency, 2 year plastic surgery residency, and a cosmetic surgery fellowship. I also have advanced training in endoscopic and laser surgery. I have been in practice over 10 years and focus almost entirely on cosmetic surgery.
Tuesday and Thursday 1:00pm - 5:00pm Wednesday 1:00pm - 5:00pm
When a patient comes for a consultation in my office they are seen by me and I listen to their concerns and desires. I then examine the patient and give them my recommendations. I try to give the patient several options so that they can choose what fits their needs. I try to address the risks and complications fully and explain the procedures to the patients satisfaction.
I perform most of my major surgeries in a fully certified outpatient surgery center with board certified anesthesiologists. I believe this keeps the operating enviroment safe, comfortable and convenient for the patient. More extensive surgery that requires an over night stay I do at a hospital
- Medical School : University of Kansas 1984 - 1988
- General Surgery Residency : St. lukes Hospital - Kansas City 1988 - 1993
- Plastic Surgery Residency : St. Louis University - St. Louis 1993 - 1995
- Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship : Plastic Surgery Center of the Pacific - Honolulu, HI 1995
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1998
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Kansas City Plastic Surgery Society
- Johnson & Wyandette County Association
- Doctors Hospital
- St. Lukes South Medical Center
- Providence Medical Center