Dr. Lappert has considerable experience in surgery of the breast including all methods of cancer reconstruction, and is participating in the silicone-gel implant study group. He is particularly experienced at aesthetic surgery of the breast including breast lift and augmentation.
Dr. Lappert has established a board for the management of congenital facial deformities at Regional West Medical Center.
State of the art outpatient surgical facility located at the Parkway Pavillion, and at the Decatur General Hospital ensures that your surgical experience will be comfortable, convenient, and completely confidential. We promise to pamper you beyond your every expectation!
- B.A. - University of California Santa Barbara, 1979
- M.D. - Uniformed Services University, Bethesda, MD, 1983
- internship - Surgical Naval Hospital, Oakland, CA, 1984
- Flight Surgeon - Marine Fighter / Attack Squadron 451, 1985 - 1987
- General Surgery Residency - Naval Hospital, Oakland, CA, 1987 - 1991
- Staff - General Surgeon, Naval Hospital, Oakland, CA 1991 - 1992
- Plastic Surgery Residency - U.T. Memphis, 1992 - 1994
- Staff - Plastic Surgeon - Naval Medical Center, Portsmouth, VA, 1994 - 2002
- Chief Plastic Surgery - Naval Medical Center, Portsmouth, VA, 1997 - 2002
- Advisor - Surgeon General, USN, 1998 - 2001
- Private Practice - Plastic Surgery, 2002 - Present
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1997
- American Board of Surgery 1992
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Catholic Medical Association
- Nebraska Physicians for Life
- Decatur General Hospital, Decatur, AL
- Parkway Medical Center, Decatur, AL