The Bitar Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a multi-location institute with highly-trained and qualified staff, offering safe and effective treatments ranging from skin care to cosmetic surgery. Our institute's philosophy is image, beauty, and transformation to promote self- confidence and a healthy lifestyle via modern Med-Spa services, skin care and cosmetic surgery, the art and the science. Our goal is to provide our patients and clients with the best care possible by offering the latest in skin care, non-surgical rejuvenation, and cosmetic surgery, while paying special attention to each individual's needs.
His specialty in cosmetic surgery spans mastery in the latest surgical and minimally invasive techniques to scar management and reduction. He has co-authored various articles and two book chapters and teaches other plastic surgeons his state-of-the-art neck lift technique with a hidden scar and a special fibrin sealant for younger people who don't need a full facelift and want a quick recovery period. He is also a specialist in body contouring, especially after significant weight loss, ranging from liposuction, creating a contoured "six-pack" abdomen to arm lifts, thigh lifts, tummy tucks, and lower body lifts. Dr. Bitar is a member of the American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons.
He has completed a breast fellowship and wrote a book chapter on breast augmentations via the axillary approach, so he offers his patients a variety of options when it comes to breast enhancement including breast augmentations, reductions, lifts, and replacement of breast implants. He also believes in minimally invasive techniques and uses natural fillers, and Botox injections for minimally invasive facial rejuvenation, giving great improvements with minimal down time. In addition, Dr. Bitar is an specialist in non surgical rhinoplasties.
His comprehensive approach to facial rejuvenation acquired in Beverly Hills includes forehead lifts, facelifts, neck lifts, eyelid lifts, nasal reshaping, fat grafting and skin care. He trained in Johannesburg with a leading specialist in Scar management program, and offers it to his patients. He has been an invited guest speaker on laser treatments as well as guidelines for safety of anesthesia in plastic surgery.
"A main goal of our work is to promote self-confidence, promote a healthy lifestyle, and enhance your quality of everyday life via modern cosmetic surgery."
—George John Bitar, MD
To schedule a complimentary consultation call our friendly staff members at 703-206-0506.
- INOVA Fairfax Hospital
3300 Gallows Rd Falls Church, VA 22042
- Prince William Hospital Center
8650 Sudley Rd, Manassas VA 20110
- Bitar Cosmetic Surgery Institute, Medical Director, Northern VA. (2002-currently)
- Assistant Clinical Professor at the George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Scie
- International Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship (July-Dec 2001)
- (Trained with Dr. Ellenbogen in Beverly Hills [Fellowship Coordinator], Dr. Pitanguy in Rio de Jane
- Charlotte Plastic Surgery Center. Charlotte, NC. Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship (2000 - 2001)
- University of Virginia. Charlottesville, VA. Plastic Surgery Residency (1998 - 2000)
- Albert Einstein Medical Center. Philadelphia, PA. General Surgery Residency (1993 - 1998)
- George Washington University School of Medicine. Washington, DC. Degree: M.D. (1989- 1993)
- George Mason University. Fairfax, VA. Degree: B.A. Biology (1988 -1989)