Plastic Surgery is a wonderful tool that can be used to help both women and men look their best. Today there are so many options, both surgical and non-surgical, that the real secret to plastic surgery is finding the right procedure and the right surgeon for your individual needs. Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and trained at UCLA Medical Center in Plastic Surgery, I am committed to working with my patients to find safe, proven and effective methods for aesthetic enhancement and reconstruction.
George Henry Rudkin, MD, FACS completed both his general surgery and plastic surgery residencies at UCLA, and has been a member of the full-time faculty since 1999.
Dr. Rudkin has extensive experience in aesthetic surgery, specializing in rhinoplasty, facelift, breast surgery, and liposuction/body contouring. Dr. Rudkin is highly skilled in non-surgical rejuvenation, including the use of cosmetic injectables such as Botox, Restylane, Juvederm, and Sculptra. Dr Rudkin also has expertise in the treatment of skin cancer and related reconstruction, and works with a group of skilled Dermatologists, offering a multi-dispciplinary approach to the treatment of skin cancer.
Dr. Rudkin has research interests in skin cancer and bone regeneration, having an exceptionally strong background in the molecular biology of intercellular communication. Dr. Rudkin is a recipient of the Veterans Administration Career Development Award (1998-2001), studying the effects of retinoids on skin cancer. He is a co-investigator for the active VA Merit Review Grant: Stimulation of Osteogenesis in a Three-Dimensional Cellular Scaffold (2006-2010).
Dr. Rudkin has numerous publications in peer-reviewed plastic surgery literature, and has authored several textbook chapters.
To schedule a consultation, please contact my assistants at (310) 825-5510
- Resident in Plastic Surgery, UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, '96-'98
- Resident in General Surgery, UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, '90-'96
- MD, Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, '86-'90
- BA, The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, '82-'86
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1999
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2009
- American Board of Surgery 1997
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Plastic Surgery Research Council
- UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA