For reasons of patient safety, I prefer to use the outpatient surgery centers and hospitals of Colorado Springs. These include Printer's Park, Audubon, Healthsouth and Premier among the outpatient centers and Memorial as inpatient hospital systems.
For smaller procedures such as lesion removal and some eyelid, chin and scar surgery, surgery may be recommended in the office procedure area under local anesthesia.
- College - Wesleyan University - BA (Humanities) 1980
- Graduate School - Georgetown Univ. - MS (Physiology) 1982
- Medical School - Duke Univ. - MD 1987
- General Surgery - Dartmouth - Hitchcock Med. Ctr 1992
- Plastic Surgery - Duke Univ. Med. Ctr 1995
- Hand Surgery - Kleinert, Kutz & Assoc. 1993
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1997
- American Board of Surgery 1993
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Reconstructive Microsurgery
- Pemrose - St. Francis Hospital System, Colorado Springs, CO
- Memorial Hospital - Colorado Springs, CO