Plastic Surgery is “Quality of Life Surgery” as it improves the patient’s aesthetic appearance and outlook on life. Each time I improve a patient’s self-esteem, it is a proud moment for me. A naturally enhanced look is the overall goal. Patients should decide with their surgeon what look they desire so they achieve optimal results for their surgery.
Patients should seek a qualified, Board Certified plastic surgeon with an accredited facility and someone they are comfortable talking to about their needs.
When considering a surgical procedure, you need to be educated about your options, be clear about your expectations and understand what is best for you. Be clear in what you want, trust your surgeon, and enjoy your new look!
Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery.
Specializes in Breast Augmentation & Breast Lifts, Facelifts and Abdominoplasty.
MyLooks® provides free consultations and customized treatment plans tailored to suit each patient's individual needs.
Florida-based MyLooks® is a leading cosmetic and surgical service provider dedicated to helping women and men achieve their personal aesthetic goals. Each MyLooks® clinic provides a high-quality total experience. All of our surgeons are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. All MyLooks® clinics offer procedure customization, a safe and clean AAAASF certified environment, patient financing, and complimentary consultations. More information is available at www.MyLooks.com.
- Duke University, BS, Mathematics
- University of Miami, MD
- Duke Medical Center, Surgical Research Fellow
- Harvard University, Plastic Surgery Fellow
- West Virginia University Medical Center, Chief Resident in Surgery
- University of Pittsburgh, Plastic Surgery Resident
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1984
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons