Associates in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, P.C. (APRS) was established in 1978. Our board certified plastic surgeons specialize in cosmetic surgery of the face, breasts, and entire body. APRS also offers the most current non-surgical options available to improve appearance and defy the aging process.
Drs. Eyssen, vonWerssowetz, and Chase are certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and are members of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Their expertise and experience in their field has earned them the repuation of being the "Premier Plastic Surgeons of Chattanooga."
- B.S. University of Kentucky 1967
- M.D. University of Tenn. @ Memphis 1970
- Residency: Erlanger Hospital 1973 -1975
- Plastic Surgery Residency: Erlanger Hospital 1976 -1978
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1980
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Chattanooga & Hamilton Country Medical Society
- Tennessee Medical Society
- American Medical Society
- Southeastern Society for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Parkridge Medical Center, Chattanooga, TN
- Memorial Hospital, Chattanooga, TN