For natural-looking aesthetics surgery of the face and body, a surgeon's experience and skills are important. But ideal results require something greater: excellence and quality care, with the patient's well-being given paramount attention.
My practice and research focus on the most innovative cosmetic medical procedures. As my patient, you'll receive state-of-the-art medical treatments designed to enhance your appearance and improve your self-image. A broad spectrum of treatments are available, from non-surgical, office-based procedures to more elaborate surgical procedures. I always stress the importance of eating right, fitness and general well-being to achieve the best possible results. My staff and I will help you make the right choices to help you achieve your goals.
Body Contouring (liposuction, tummy tuck)
Body contouring after massive weight loss
Breast surgery (mastopexy, augmentation)
Facial surgery (facelift, browlift, blepharoplasty, laser skin rejuvenation)
Non-invasive procedures (Botox Cosmetic, dermal fillers, skin tightening procedures)
To make a consultation, please call (214) 645-2353. My staff will welcome you and give you information about your desired procedure. You can find additional information on my web site www.drkenkel.com concerning your procedure. My staff will also send information to you prior to your consultation. I would suggest making a list of questions that you would like to discuss during our in-depth consultation. Computer imaging is available so you can see what the proposed surgery may look like. My goal is assist you in obtaining your cosmetic desire.
I look forward to meeting you.
Jeffrey Kenkel, MD
My clinical practice is located in UT Southwestern's Outpatient Building on the West campus of UT Southwestern's Medical Center. The Medallion Guest Suites, located on the 3rd floor of the Outpatient Building, is available for patients to rest and recover after surgery. To find out more about my facilities, please visit www.drkenkel.com/facility-staff.php.
I only operate in fully accredited surgical facilities and use only board certified anesthesiologists for all my operative procedure cases. I perform 90% of my surgeries at the Outpatient Surgical Center and the remainder at our University Hospitals.
- Bachelor of Science - Boston College 1985
- Doctorate of Medicine - Georgetown University School of Medicine 1989
- General Surgery 1989-1994
- Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Plastic Surgery 1994-1996
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1998
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- American Society for Laser Medicine (ASLM)
- Texas Medical Association (TMA)
- Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons (TSPS)
- Dallas County Medical Society (DCMS)
- Baylor University Medical Center
- ChildrenÂ¿s Medical Center at Dallas
- Parkland Memorial Hospital
- St. Paul University Medical Center
- Veteran Affairs Medical Center
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital