- B.S. - Presbyterian College, Clinton, SC 1975
- M.S. - University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS 1978
- M.D. - Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA 1982
- General Surgery Residency - James H. Quillen College of Medicine, E. Tennessee State University 1982 - 1986
- Chief Resident - James H. Quillen College of Medicine, E. Tennessee State University 1986 - 1987
- Plastic Surgery Residency - University of Tennessee State University 1987 - 1988
- Chief Plastic Surgery Residency, Chattanooga Unit - University of Tennessee State University 1988 - 1989
- Craniofacial Surgery - University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami, FL 1989 - 1990
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1992
- American Board of Surgery 1988
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Mississippi Academy of Science
Six years ago Dr. Green did my lipo. I am still thrilled with the results. Now I am having my lips plumped up and I am (once again) thrilled with my results. I feel I look so refreshed! Thanks to Dr. Green and his wonderful staff. P.S. My friends love my new look too!
Dr. Green and staff are the best!! I came in with 2 pages of questions and he answered them all before I could even ask one!! I had a breast augmentation and they are perfect!! He gave me exactly what I asked for. My famous quote in recovery was: This was too easy! The staff was great everyone made me feel very comfortable! I highly recommend Dr. Green, youâ€™ll be very happy with your results. Also he is very realistic with what he can and canâ€™t do and what your results will be.
My surgery was so much easier and more comfortable than I feared. No one noticed much difference except to comment on how nice my hair looked, and ask if I had I lost weight.