"Plastic Surgery is a unique subspecialty of medicine that has distinguished itself by developing new and innovative techniques for treating problems from birth defects to normal aging. My office staff and I are committed to providing quality surgical care that upholds the proud tradition of Plastic Surgery. My primary goal is to provide the best possible surgical results for my patients in the most relaxed, comfortable and safe environment that modern medicine allows."
Monday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Wednesday 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Cosmetic Surgery in office operating room Facial Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery Abdominal and Breast Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery
- MD Degree-1978 Medical School-Georgetown University, Wash. DC
- Residency-Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- General Surgery 1978-1984
- Plastic Surgery 1984-1986
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1988
- American Board of General Surgery 1986
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Virtua-West Jersey
- Voorhees, Marton, Camden & Berlin Divisions, NJ
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center Camden, NJ
- Summit Surgical Center Voorhees, NJ