Chosen "Top Doc" in Phoenix Magazine
An important part of our office policy is patient-education so our patients are completely informed about surgery. Our goal is to provide you with personalized care and attention. Dr. Ward is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, an important factor to consider when making your selection of Plastic Surgeons.
Monday - Thursday - 9am - 5pm Friday - 9am - 3pm
Cosmetic surgery is the area of plastic surgery which seeks to improve facial and body features. Cosmetic surgery can make a significant contribution by improving your appearance and enhancing your self-image.
Reconstructive surgery is a surgical specialty concerned with restoring form, function, and health to your body.
In selecting a plastic surgeon, it is important that you develop a good rapport with that physician. It is also important that you understand the training which plastic and reconstructive surgeons receive:
To become a board-certified plastic surgeon, a physician must pursue a course of post graduate training after medical school, lasting five or more years. This includes a background in general surgery or other surgical field followed by a minimum of two to three years at an approved plastic surgical training center. In addition, a physician must pass comprehensive written and oral examination before being officially certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Greenbaum Surgery Center
Paradise Valley Cosmetic Surgery Center
- University of North Carolina Chapel Hill B.A. 1970 - 1974
- Emory University School of Medicine M.D. 1975 - 1979
- Medical College of Virginia - General Surgery Residency 1979 - 1984
- Medical College of Virginia - Plastic Surgery Residency 1984 - 1986
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1988
- American Board of Surgery 1985
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Humera Surgical Society
- Maricopa County Medical Society
- Arizona Medical Association
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare Shea