I am passionate about plastic surgery and see it as truly an art and a science. My father was a well-known modern Texas artist, and I was raised with a strong exposure and background in art. Plastic surgery is really the ultimate crossroads of art and science for me within the medical field.
At Boynton Plastic Surgery, I strive to treat each patient as I would my own family, to deliver an unparalleled level of patient care. Whether it be a breast enhancement procedure (such as breast augmentation or breast reduction), a body contouring procedure (such as tummy tuck or liposuction) or a facial rejuvenation procedure (such as facelift or eyelid surgery), the core values, attention to detail and anatomy are essentially all related in the practice of plastic surgery. My unwavering practice philosophy is to provide the safest, highest quality plastic surgery care to my patients. I routinely evaluate and refine new and emerging plastic surgery techniques and technologies as a means of yielding advantageous and natural-looking patient results.
After graduating from Duke University, I returned to my hometown to earn my medical degree from the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. I then went on to complete my General Surgery Residency at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center in Phoenix, followed later by my Plastic Surgery Residency at CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital in Houston. Beginning in 2011, I have been annually named a “Regional Top Doctor” in aesthetic plastic surgery by Castle Connolly. I have also been voted to the Texas Super Doctors® list by my medical peers each year since 2012. Devoted to continuing my education within the field of aesthetic surgery, I remain actively involved in the American College of Surgeons, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
Regardless of the cosmetic treatment or procedure you are interested in, I strive to achieve exceptional results that both complement and enhance your natural beauty.
Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
James F. Boynton, MD, FACS focuses his practice on aesthetic and cosmetic plastic surgery of the breasts, face and body. He offers an expansive variety of surgical procedures, including breast augmentation, breast lift, gynecomastia treatment, abdominoplasty, facelift, neck lift and more. Additionally, Dr. Boynton provides a full array of non-surgical cosmetic treatments spanning from injectables (such as BOTOX® Cosmetic) and dermal fillers (such as JUVÉDERM and JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™) to laser skin rejuvenation and various skin care products.
Dr. Boynton’s goal with each patient consultation is to provide all necessary information that they need to make a well-informed decision as to whether plastic surgery is right for them. Dr. James Boynton plans to spend as much time as possible with each and every patient and tries to listen to all of their concerns while answering each and every question. He always makes himself available by email to answer follow-up questions that may arise, and he utilizes imaging technologies as well as informative web programs and videos to educate his patients about various procedures. We ask that you allow approximately one hour for your consultation visit. To schedule a consultation, you can call our office or visit our website: www.BoyntonPlasticSurgery.com.
- Duke University, Durham, NC 1990-1993, B.S.
- University of Texas Medical School at Houston 1994-1998, M.D.
- General Surgery Residency, Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, Phoenix, AZ, 1998-2001
- Microsurgery Research Fellowship, St Joseph Hospital, Houston, TX, 2001-2002
- Hand Surgery Fellowship, Baylor College of Medicine, 2002-2003
- Plastic Surgery Residency, St. Joseph Hospital, Houston, TX 2003-2005
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2006
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Houston Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Texas Medical Association
- Harris County Medical Society
- University of Texas Medical School at Houston Alumni Association
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital, Houston, TX
- Memorial Hermann Surgery Center Northwest, Houston, TX
- Houston Methodist West Hospital, Katy, TX
- Houston Methodist Hospital, Houston, TX
- Baylor St Luke's Medical Center, Houston, TX
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas Houston, TX
- St Joseph Medical Center, Houston, TX