The mission of our practice is to promote excellence in cosmetic and reconstructive surgical services in Eastern North Carolina by:
â™¦ Providing the highest quality patient care
â™¦ Caring for all patients with respect, dignity, and sensitivity
â™¦ Responding to new surgical advances and technological innovations
â™¦ Educating lay and medical communities about this specialty
â™¦ Serving as the premier breast specialist in our community and beyond
â™¦ Promoting a team environment that is committed to the five principles of integrity, compassion, responsibility, accountability, and service
Create a New Reality
For more information on our practice and services, please visit http://www.zannisplasticsurgery.com
For more information on breast augmentation, please visit http://www.carolinabreastsurgery.com
For many before and after pictures, visit our gallery:
Mon - Thur: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:30 am - 1:30 pm
Plastic, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Focus on: facial aesthetics, rhinoplasty, breast surgery, body contouring, SafeLipo
Although Dr. Zannis is broadly trained and practices general plastic surgery, two of his sub-specialties and the areas he is most known for are breast enhancement and rhinoplasty.
Dr. Zannis operates in 3 surgical facilities:
1. The Zannis Center for Plastic Surgery Ambulatory Surgery Center, New Bern, NC - cosmetic procedures. Accredited by AAAASF.
2. CarolinaEast Outpatient Surgery Center, New Bern, NC - reconstructive/insurance outpatient procedures
3. CarolinaEast Medical Center, New Bern, NC - reconstructive/insurance inpatient procedures
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center - Plastic & General Surgery Residency Surgery
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine - Medical Degree
- Stanford University - Human Biology & Studio Art Degrees
- American Board of Plastic Surgeons 2011
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- North Carolina Society of Plastic Surgeons
Outstanding work, compassionate staff, answered any questions I had to the fullest extent. I could not have asked for a better experience and would recommend Dr. Zannis to my family and friends. - Jenna Q.
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Zannis and his staff. I went in for a breast augmentation.The front desk was very welcoming and great to talk to. The Nursing staff was very knowledgeable, caring, and great to interact with. Dr. Zannis was very nice, open to discussion and very helpful in answering questions my husband and I had. I was very pleased with my results and it has been a little over a year since I had my surgery. I would definitely recommend Dr. Zannis and his staff to anyone! :) - Grace S.