Cosmetic Surgery enhances and improves your appearance, providing a natural look that compliments what is already there. Each procedure is individualized to the patient's needs. Reconstructive surgery aims to restore injured features using the same principals employed in cosmetic work. The surgical team and office staff wish to provide a comfortable, caring enviroment from your initial consultation through the post operative visits. Your questions are welcome at any time.
Consultation provides an opportunity for the patient and surgeon to explore what the patient wishes to achieve with plastic surgery and which procedures will best accomplish this. Questions about the surgery, including pre and post operative care, will be addressed in detail. It is also a chance to meet the office staff and nurses who form an integrated part of the surgical team. Should any further queries or concerns arise, by all means contact us @ 760-758-1525, or by email @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
The operating rooms in our offices are approved by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, Inc., for cosmetic and reconstructive procedures, using local anesthesia and monitored intranvenous sedation.
- Boston College, Received AB, Graduated 6/63
- Tufts University School of Medicine, Received MD, Graduated 6/67
- Genesee Hospital, General Surgery (Internship), through 6/68
- Genesee Hospital, General Surgery (Residency), through 6/69
- Peter Bent Brigham Hospital, General Surgery
- New England Medical Center Hospital, General Surgery, 1972-1973
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Plastic Surgery, 7/73-6/74 (University Miami)
- University of Miami, Chief Resident, Plastic Surgery, 1974-1975
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1976
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons
- San Diego Medical Society
- Rady's Children's Hospital, San Diego, CA
- Tri-City Medical Center, Oceanside, CA
- Scripps Mercy Hospital, San Diego, CA