At our office, we want to maximize your time and experience. Our practice emphasizes three factors:
Comfort: We strive for timeliness, comfortable surroundings, and securing your privacy.
Education: We want you to be armed with comprehensive information as to what can and cannot be accomplished with your surgical concerns.
Expectations: We will help you to understand what to expect during recovery, as well as the potential risks and complications of your procedure.
We want you to be a partner in your surgery, not just a "patient."
Your consultation will focus on communication, identification of issues, and education. We will discuss procedures that interest you, and then see how those procedures might benefit your particular situation. We will discuss various options, expected recovery, and potential risks and complications. You will also discuss financial and scheduling options with our staff.
In-patient procedures are done at one of several fine hospitals: St Marks Hospital, LDS Hospital, or Salt Lake Regional Medical Center.
Cosmetic procedures, as well as many outpatient procedures, are perfomed at one of these fully accredited surgical centers: Salt Lake Surgical Center, Avenues Surgical Center or Canyon Crest Surgical Center.
- Bachelor of Science, University of Kentucky, 1972-1977
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Kentucky, 1977-1981
- Residency, General Surgery, Dartmouth-Hitchcock, NH, 1981-1986
- Residency, Plastic Surgery, University of Massachusetts, 1986-1988
- Faculty, University of Utah, Plastic Surgery, 1989-1996
- Chair, Division of Plastic Surgery, University of Utah 1993-1996
- Private Practice, Salt Lake City, 1996- Current
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1992
- American Board of Surgery 1989
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Association of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeon
- Utah Plastic Surgery Society
- Salt Lake Surgical Center- 617 E 3900 S SLC, UT
- St. Mark's Hospital- 1220 E 3900 S SLC, UT
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center-1050 E. South Temple SLC, UT
- Alta View Hospital - 9660 S 1300 E Sandy, UT
- LDS Hospital - 8th Avenue and C Street SLC, UT