Dr. Leonard Miller is a board-certified plastic surgeon in Boston. His comprehensive approach to plastic surgery centers around achieving natural-looking results with quick recovery times, minimal scarring, and long-lasting effects. Be it surgical or nonsurgical rejuvenation, Dr. Miller works closely with each and every patient to find the ideal treatment solution that will most effectively meet their unique needs and goals.
At the Boston Center for Facial Rejuvenation, Dr. Miller’s practice philosophy is comprised of five key elements: establishing and maintaining an informative relationship with the patient; recommending only treatments and procedures with the most potential to yield natural-looking results; employing the latest, most advanced and efficient techniques; enhancing patient comfort and safety throughout the treatment process; and ensuring the overall treatment experience is both positive and rewarding.
Prior to surgery, Dr. Miller and his experienced staff devote themselves to spending time with the patient in order to fully explain details of the procedure, discuss what realistically can be achieved, and help alleviate any anxieties or concerns by answering answering questions. As a proponent of the theory “less is often better,” Dr. Miller often discourages extensive surgical intervention and recommends the treatment or procedure he believes will achieve the best result without producing an “overdone” look.
Based on each patient’s specific goals, Dr. Miller will take a skilled and careful approach by utilizing the most effective techniques available in an effort to avoid complications and ensure more predictable results. He and his staff will also substitute alternative, often less-invasive procedures - such as fat injections and various laser treatments - whenever possible to help provide the most aesthetically-pleasing outcomes with minimal scarring and less downtime.
Facelift and Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation
Beth Isreal Deaconess Medical Center
Boston Center for Facial Rejuvenation - Office based fully accredited surgical facility
- University of Cape Town, Groote Schurr Hospital - Capetown, South Africa
- Fellowship - Emory University
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Fifth Harvard Surgical Service
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1987
- American Board of Surgery 1983
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Royal College of Surgeon In Edinburgh
- New England Society of Plastic Surgery
- Boston Surgical Society
- MA Chapter of American College of Surgeons
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA
- New England Baptist Hospital, Boston, MA
- Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary, Boston, MA