Dr. Milbourn's warm, personal manner puts patients at ease. She listens to them and cares about what they have to say. She understands that the decision to have plastic surgery can be difficult and that an empathetic, responsive physician is essential to a patient's emotional preparation for surgery, healing and follow-up.
Her extensive experience in reconstructive surgery has imbued in her a unique sensitivity to the special needs of her cosmetic patients. Her skill is enhanced by use of sophisticated techniques and highly advanced technology. With endoscopy surgery, liposculpturing and tissue augmentation, she is able to reduce the visible signs of aging, restore more youthful contours to the face and body, and improve facial harmony in her patients. Her unique skills in microvascular tissue transfer complement her expertise in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Milbourn sees consults on Monday's and Thursday's. The consultation fee is $50.
- Undergraduate degree: Stanford University
- Medical degree: Uniformed Services University of
- the Health Sciences 1982
- Internship and residency: General Surgery David
- Grant Medical Center, Travis AFB, CA 1987
- Residency-Plastic Surgery: Wilford Hall Medical
- Center, Lackland AFB, TX 1989
- Fellowship-Microvascular Surgery: Dir Harry Buncke,
- M.D., Davies Medical Center, San Fran., CA
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1992
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- San Antonio International Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- American Society of Reconstructive Microsurgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Baptist Healthcare System - San Antonio, TX
- Methodist Healthcare System - San Antonio, TX