All Cosmetic Surgery (face, eyelids, neck, breast, body), Rhinoplasty, Liposuction (all types), Breast Augmentation/Lift/Reduction, Eyelid surgery, facelifts, Abdominoplasty, Other Body Contouring Procedures, "Mommy makeover" surgery, and Laser, and Endoscopic Techniques.
We offer Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Restylane, Juvederm, Radiesse, other "fillers", and facial peels.
Less invasive techniques may well be the best option.
Our cosmetic consultations are complimentary for any treatment that is performed on the day of the consultation and for any surgery that is completed within three months of the initial consultation.
Our "reconstructive" consultations for insurance related issues such as skin lesion removal, breast reconstruction/reduction, etc. will be submitted for you to your health insurance plan. We participate with almost every health insurance plan including Medicare.
We treat every patient with respect, answer your questions, and design an appropriate treatment plan that is best for you. The privacy, safety, and welfare of our patients is our top priority. You are our greatest asset.
Fillers, Botox, and light facial peels can usually be done at the time of your initial consultation.
Our office includes a fully certified Class C OR (Ambulatory Surgery Center) and Procedure Room where the majority of our surgery can be performed. Our center is certified by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilitites (AAAASF), Medicare, and the state of Maryland. Dr. Vincent and the surgery center participate with almost all insurance plans including Medicare.
- BA (Chemistry) Duke University (Phi Beta Kappa) 1972
- Graduate, Duke University School of Medicine, 1976
- Surgery Internship, National Naval Medical Center 1976-1977
- General Surgery Residency, National Naval Medical Center 1977-1981
- Plastic Surgery Fellowship, Eastern Virginia Graduate School of Medicine 1982-1984
- Hand Surgery Fellowship, Eastern Virginia Graduate School of Medicine 1982-1983
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1985
- American Board of Surgery 1982
- National Board of Medical Examiners 1977
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons (and former member of the Board of Directors)
- Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons(FACS)
- Member, Montgomery County Medical Society
- Shady Grove Adventist Hospital Rockville, MD(Chief, Plastic Surgery)
- Suburban Hospital Bethesda, MD
- Suburban Outpatient Surgery Center, Bethesda, MD