Monday through Friday 8:00 - 4:30 PM EST
Aesthetic Breast Surgery
Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift/Mastopexy, Breast Reduction and Breast Reconstruction including TRAM Flap. Dr. Johnson also performs Male Breast Reduction Surgery known as Gynecomastia.
Aesthetic Body Contouring
Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty, Liposuction, Thigh Lifts, Arm Lifts/Brachioplasty, Body Lifts, Mommy Makeovers, Labiaplasty and labia majora and labia minora reductions, Brazilian Butt Lift, Buttock Implants.
Cosmetic Facial Surgery
Facelift, Neck Lift, Eyelid Surgery/Blepharoplasty - Upper, Lower or Both, Brow Lift, Endoscopic Brow Lift and Otoplasty.
Surgery after Weight Loss
Panniculectomy, Thigh Lift, and Breast Reduction Surgery for weight loss patients.
MtF Top Surgery, FtM Top Surgery, Facial Feminization, Laser Hair Removal, Body Contouring Surgery
Botox, Injectable fillers, Juvederm, Skin Care, Chemical Peels, Dermabrasion, Permanent Cosmetics and Laser services - Laser Hair Removal, Laser treatment for Pigmented Lesions, Laser Treatment for Vascular Lesions, Laser Treatment for Skin Laxity & Laser Treatment for Telangiectasias.
At Pioneer Valley Plastic Surgery, we provide convenient on-line registering prior to your consultation. If you would prefer to register at the time of your appointment, we have computers and office staff who are available to help you. Just let them know what works best for you.
Our Office is conveniently located in Springfield, Massachusetts just off of I-91 and is the only LEED Certified Medical Office Building in Western Massachusetts.
During your consultation with Dr. Johnson and our team, you will have time to discuss your aesthetic surgery needs, ask questions, and be educated on options available to you. An individualized plan is developed to meet your goals.
You can schedule your surgery at the time of your consultation or can call at your convenience.
Baystate Medical Center, Springfield, Massachusetts
Mercy Medical Center, Springfield, Massachusetts
Greater Springfield Surgery Center, Springfield, Massachusetts
Shriners Hospital, Springfield, Massachusetts
- Emory University, Atlanta , Georgia - BS Chemistry / Biology 1987
- Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, Georgia- MD 1992
- Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, Georgia- General Surgery Residency 1998
- Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana- Plastic Surgery Fellowship 2000
- MOC-PS 12/01/2002 - 12/31/2012 2012
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2002
- American Board of Surgery 1999
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- New England Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Massachusetts Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons