At the Ridgewood Plastic Surgery Center, we have the following priorities: safety, achieving a natural, unoperated look, and attaining the most improvement possible with the least surgery. Dr. Sternschein performs surgery exclusively at fully accredited facilities, using only board certified doctor anesthesiologists. He will assess your medical condition and recommend cosmetic surgical procedures that are safe for you. He uses techniques that have a significant “track record” of safety and effectiveness. In addition, he feels achieving a natural, unoperated look is essential. During your consultation Dr. Sternschein will assess your condition and listen to your cosmetic concerns. He is a caring and friendly physician who enjoys talking with patients and answering their questions. Your consultation and visit to our office will be pleasant and relaxed. Dr. Sternschein will suggest procedures or treatments that will give you the best results with the least surgical intervention. For many patients non-surgical options are best. For others surgical procedures will be the only way to achieve their desires. Our goal is to make you happier, more confident, and pleased with the improvement in your appearance.
Monday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday 2:00pm - 8:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 1:00pm
Dr. Sternschein specializes in cosmetic surgery, reconstructive surgery, and laser therapy.
Dr. Sternschein is known for his friendly and relaxed manner with patients. He will take the time to discuss all of your questions and concerns during your consultation. You will experience this same caring, attention, and availability after your treatment or surgery. When you visit our office you will never feel rushed or pressured. Every member of our medical and support team wants to help you gather the information you need to make the best possible decision regarding plastic surgery. We take great pride in our tradition of providing safe, honest, ethical, and compassionate care.
Please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions or if you would like to schedule a consultation with Dr. Sternschein. Our office telephone number is 201.444.1188.
The Paramus Surgical Center -- Paramus, NJ
The Luckow Pavillian of The Valley Hospital - Paramus, NJ
The Center for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Hackensack Hospital - Hackensack, NJ
The Valley Hospital - Ridgewood,NJ
Hackensack University Medical Center - Hackensack, NJ
- Undergraduate - Oberlin College
- Medical School - Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, NYC
- Residency (General Surgery)- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NYC
- Residency (Plastic Surgery) - Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NYC
- Chief Resident in Plastic Surgery - Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NYC
- Microsurgery Fellowship - Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NYC
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1985
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the American Society for Lasers in Medicine and Surgery
- Member of New Jersey Medical Society
- Attending Plastic Surgeon, Hackensack University Medical Center - Hackensack, NJ
- Attending Plastic Surgeon, The Valley Hospital - Ridgewood, NJ
- Former Chairman of the Department of Plastic Surgery of the Valley Hospital - Ridgewood, NJ
- Former Chief of the Department of Plastic Surgery at Pascack Valley Hospital - Westwood, NJ