The board certified plastic surgeons of Northland Plastic Surgery work closely with each patient to understand their personal goals. Then the doctors take sound medical steps to achieve the desired adjustments to their patients physical image.
Monday through Thursday 8:30am - 5:00pm Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Cosmetic Surgeries are performed in a state-of-the-art out-patient surgery center with confidential operating suite.
- B.S. - University of South Alabama 1981
- M.D. - University of South Alabama 1985
- Assistant Dept. Head of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery - Naval Medical Center, Portsmouth, VA 1998 - 2001
- Director Craniofacial Board, Naval Medical Center 1998 - 2001
- Practiced all aspects of Plastic Surgery 2001 - Present
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1995
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Burn Association
- St. Luke's Hospital, Duluth, MN
- St. Mary's Hospital, Duluth, MN
- Miller-Dwan Medical Center, Duluth, MN