Devotion to the highest standards of surgery and patient care developed throughout a 26 year experience in private practice has resulted in thousands of satisfied Patients and the highest levels of colleague recognition. Each Patient is evaluated and treated as an individual with honesty, privacy, respect and discretion, and is educated thoroughly about the proposed surgery and recovery. Major surgeries are performed personally in an excellent hospital facility with physician anesthesiologists and specialty trained nurses in constant attendance. Attention to every detail during and after surgery leads to the best possible result.
Monday: 12:30pm to 5pm Wednesday: 12pm to 5pm Friday: 7:45am to 10am
Practice emphasis is on cosmetic surgery of the face and entire body and on reconstruction of the breast.
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine ( M.D. degree 1965)
- Internship - Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania 1966
- Residency in Surgery - Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania 1971
- Residency in Plastic Surgery - Hospital of the University of Penna - 1973
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1974
- American Board of Surgery 1972
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- The Bryn Mawr Hospital ( Primary Affiliation ) Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
- The Lankenau Hospital- Wynnewood, Pennsylvania
- Paoli Memorial Hospital - Paoli, Pennsylvania
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Hospital - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania