Dr. Pensler is a nationally and internationally recognized plastic surgeon. He has authored over 100 articles on Plastic Surgery. Dr. Pensler has been on numerous national committes. Dr. Pensler is active in the development of the latest techniques to enhance the effectiveness of plastic surgical procedures.
Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month 5:00pm - 8:00pm 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Dr. Pensler meets with each patient and utilizes a comprehensive array of procedures which are tailored to the specific needs of the individual.
Fully accredited office operating room.
- M.D. - University of Chicago, 1980
- General Surgery Residency - New York University, 1983
- Plastic Surgery Residency - University of Texas, 1986
- Craniofacial Surgery Fellowship - Harvard University, 1987
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1990
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Children's Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL