I endeavor to educate my patients about the procedures they may desire so they can make a comfortable and informed decision about proceeding with surgery. I feel cosmetic surgery results should appear very natural and harmonious.
Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm Tuesday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Dr. Flint personally meets with each and every patient in consultation. She will listen to the patient's goals and then make suggestions regarding the procedures she feels will achieve the desired results. The consultation is carried out in a relaxed, non-hurried environment and questions are encouraged. Pre and post-operative photos of patients Dr. Flint has operated on will be reviewed. She feels strongly, out of respect for her patients, these photos should be shared in a private office environment. A comprehensive written fee quote will also be provided.
Dr. Flint also personally responds to all e-mail she receives from present, future, and past patients. Her website is at www.pattiflintmd.com. The goal is that every patient is completely comfortable with their decision prior to surgery.
I operate at Greenbaum Outpatient Surgery Center which is a facility operated by Scottsdale Health Care. It is a free-standing surgicenter that is certified as a specialty hospital. Most surgeries do not require an overnight stay, but there is an excellent, attached overnight revovery care center that is utilized when necessary or desired.
- BS - UC Davis, 1985
- MD - Baylor College of Medicine, 1989
- General Surgery ResidencyPhoenix Integrated Surgical Program, 1989 - 1994
- Plastic Surgery Residency - University of Texas at Houston, and MD Anderson Cancer Center, 1994 - 1996
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1999
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Maricopa County Medical Society
- Scottsdale Health Care Osborn, Scottsdale Arizona
- Scottsdale Health Care Shea, Scottsdale Arizona