At your initial consultation appointment, if you have not already received your paperwork in the mail or downloaded it from our website, new patients will receive information/personal health paperwork to be completed. You will then be seated in a comfortable and private area to view a video pertaining to your procedure of interest.
As a patient you will then have a consultation by a Surgeon and his nurse. Together you will discuss areas of interest, review medical history, and have an examination. A very detailed description of the procedure, as well as options for treatment, in addition to the risks involved is then carried out. We welcome any questions you may have at this time. After your consultation, you will meet with our Patient Care Coordinator (PCC). The PCC will discuss surgery fees and available dates.
While scheduling surgery, you will also schedule a pre-operative consultation visit to again discuss the planned procedure and have any additional questions answered.
Fees are determined individually but can be estimated by e-mail or over the phone.
From Surgery to Skincare, PVPS’ team is ready to meet all of your aesthetic needs. Non-surgical procedures can be fulfilled at our Ponte Vedra, Amelia Island, or Southside locations.
The physicians of Ponte Vedra Plastic Surgery perform the majority of our procedures at our own 12,000 square-foot state licensed Ambulatory Surgery Center in Ponte Vedra Beach. This state licensure, issued by the Agency for Healthcare Administration, is the highest standard of patient care and safety for outpatient surgery. All anesthesia is administered by M.D. Anesthesiologists, not nurses and all operating room staff are trained and prepared for medical emergencies. This state of the art facility represents a unique combination of beauty, art, comfort and safety in a single setting. Add to this the skill, training and experience of our physicians and you have the areaâ€™s premiere center for cosmetic plastic surgery.
- B.S. Chemistry-Birmingham Southern College
- M.D.-University of Alabama School of Medicine, Birmingham
- General Surgery Residency-University of Florida Health Science Center
- Plastic Surgery Residency-University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1995
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS)
- Southeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons (SESPS)
- Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons (FSPS)
- Greater Jacksonville Society of Plastic Surgeons (GJSPS)
- Duval County Medical Society (DCMS)
- Florida Medical Association (FMA)
- Baptist Medical Center, Beaches, Jacksonville Beach
- Baptist Medical Center, Jacksonville
- St. Lukes Hospital, Jacksonville