We offer a variety of procedures and products designed to enhance your body image. In addition to all of our cosmetic procedures, we have an experienced medical team, including three aestheticians and a Nurse Practitioner, which can help maintain or improve your skin quality and complexion. Our facility has a perfect 15-year safety record.
At your initial consultation appointment, if you have not already received your paperwork in the mail or downloaded it from our website, new patients will receive information/personal health paperwork to be completed. You will then be seated in a comfortable and private area to view a video pertaining to your procedure of interest.
As a patient you will then have a consultation by a Surgeon and his nurse. Together you will discuss areas of interest, review medical history, and have an examination. A very detailed description of the procedure, as well as options for treatment, in addition to the risks involved is then carried out. We welcome any questions you may have at this time. After your consultation, you will meet with our Patient Care Coordinator (PCC). The PCC will discuss surgery fees and available dates.
While scheduling surgery, you will also schedule a pre-operative consultation visit to again discuss the planned procedure and have any additional questions answered.
Fees are determined individually but can be estimated by e-mail or over the phone.
From Surgery to Skincare, PVPS’ team is ready to meet all of your aesthetic needs. Non-surgical procedures can be fulfilled at our Ponte Vedra, Amelia Island, or Southside locations.
- University of Virginia, B.A. Bio-Psychology, 1984
- Duke University School of Medicine, 1988
- University of Florida, General Surgery Internship & Residency, 1988-1993
- University of Alabama - Birmingham, Plastic Surgery Residency, 1993 - 1995
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1997
- American Board of Surgery 1994
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS)
- Southeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons (SESPS)
- Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons (FSPS)
- Greater Jacksonville Society of Plastic Surgeons (GJSPS)
- Duval County Medical Society (DCMS)
- Florida Medical Association (FMA)
- American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Edward Woodward Society (University of Florida)
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches, Jacksonville Beach, FL
- Baptist Medical Center - Downtown, Jacksonville, FL
- St. Luke's Hospital, Jacksonville, FL
- Memorial Hospital, Jacksonville, FL
- St. Vincent's Medical Center, Jacksonville, FL